Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.
Lawliet Prep Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Searching for some HOT guys!!!
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 pm by frozendreamz

» Jue "Yui" Yu
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 pm by Jue Yu

» Catherine Gomez
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm by frozendreamz

» Arriving For The First Day on The Job
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm by Gracie_Politte

» Aidan Kenta ( WIP )
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm by Aidan Kenta

» Alyson Paola Garcia
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 am by L

» Alex Ruler Shinobi Teacher
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm by L

» Keitaro Nakamura [dark arts teacher]
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm by L

» L Lawliet HM
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Matt

Forum
Head Admin:

Moderators:
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is sofber

Our users have posted a total of 569 messages in 60 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone]

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Keitaro heard a kncoking at the door as he went to it a man handed him a bill he opend it up and saw that there was money in it "Ahh mom and dad send the money finally." he said "Well looks like i'm heading to the store soon."
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Character Name: : Keitaro Nakamura
Class: Teacher
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone]

Post by L Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:22 pm

L woke up extremely early that morning. There was business to take care of. Apparently, the day before a man had been killed in a bar by some student with the usual fake ID. The bartender at the bar was L's best friend as he catered many teacher meetings with his sweet ale. The bartender always knew when a student entered as he always let them. He would let them have thier fun, then follow up by telling L. But this time the bartender had witnessed a murder. Some young looking freshmen had got into an arguement with a drunk and kiled him then took off. L knocked at the door of one of the few Freshmen's dorm rooms. "Open up this door this instant." L said with Death Note in hand.
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Character Name: : L Lawliet
Class: Headmaster
Activities:

https://lawlietprepacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Keitaro looked out the door "Hello head maste-" then he saw the death note "I didint do it." he said "Just because who ever said i did it dosent mean i did it." he said
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 pm

"The guilty dog barks first Keitaro..." L walked in and began looking around the room when his eyes focused on a figure on the bed. "Who might that be?"
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:34 pm

"My room mate she came in druged and stabed." he said "I didint do it but if you think i did head master i am ready to die." he said walking over to his corner to finish his notes on alchemy "Head master please give this to my parents when they come by at the end of this year." he said handing him the notes
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by L Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 pm

L laughed at the what Keitaro said. "Settle down boy, is she okay? I wonder if the drugs have passed out of her system..." L looked at the body on the bed. "I'll go fetch one of our students who know healing spells or magic to help vanquish the poisons out. In the mean time, If you hear anyone bragging about killing someone let me know." [L exits to find Vanille...]
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Vanille had been sitting alone reading when she saw Head master heading towards her. He had told her that someone had need for her powers in a freshmen dorm. She got up and walked to the dorms and walked along the 1st floor until she came to the only open door on the hall. She walked in. "Hello I am Vanille, I heard that someone could use my help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Keitaro noded and pointed to his room mate "She needs help i would have used alchemy but it would go past the law of equivalent exchange." he told her
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:12 pm

She replied "Okay" in her usual ditzy voice. She walked over to the girl and whipped out her staff. "Esuna!" Her hand began to glow as she waved her staff over the girl. She looked at the freshmen boy, now just to be safe, "Cura!" She repeated what she had just done and waited for the girl to stir. "So what's you guys' names? Hehe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:15 pm

"I am keitaro." he told her "Thank you for helping her." he said as he puleld out a book and started to wright in it while talking to him self once again "The mystical practice of alchemy to create objects out of raw matter or turn one object into another is widely believed to be capable of anything - indeed alchemy is often viewed as magical or miraculous by those unfamiliar with the craft - but it is a science and as such is subject to certain laws and limitations, all of which fall under the concept of Equivalent Exchange: "In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed."

In standard practice, Equivalent Exchange is separated into two parts:

The Law of Conservation of Mass which states that energy and matter can neither be created from nothing nor destroyed to the point of elemental nonexistence. In other words, to create an object weighing one kilogram, at least one kilogram of material is necessary and destroying an object weighing one kilogram would reduce it to a set of parts, the sum of which would weigh one kilogram.

The Law of Natural Providence which states that an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material. In other words, an object or material made mostly of water can only be transmuted into another object with the attributes of water.." he mubbled putting it all down in the book
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 pm

((OOC: FINAL FANTASY MAGIC FTW!))

IC: Selene stirred slowly, groaning. She felt like her body was made of lead. She sat up, but made sure to keep her comforter on the lower half of her body. The hoodie covered the top. "What happened? Why do I feel like my head is trying to implode...?" She winced. She looked around a bit, before seeing Vanille. "Who are you?" She asked.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet
Character Name: : Uchiha Selene
Class: Freshmen
Activities: Chior, Football, Orchestra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm

"My name is Vanille, I'm a Sophomore and the Head master sent me here to heal you...well better be on my way...BYE!!" Vanille skipped out the door. [exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:21 pm

"Thank god your ok selene." keitaro said as he wiped sweat from his for head "If there is anything i can get you let me know." he told her
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 pm

She blushed. "Could you get a pair of pants or a skirt from my bag?" She asked, not looking at him. She was too embarassed to look at him, he was going to be digging through her personal stuff, personal items and clothing he shouldn't be looking at. But she couldn't very well get up, or he'd see something even more private. It was a dilemma, but she had to just roll with the punches.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Keitaro walked up and got the bag and brought it over to her "It wouldint be right for me to look through your things i'll go wait out side the room while you get them on." he said walking out side
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:34 pm

She sighed and quickly pulled clothing on. She stood, brushing herself off, and then opened the door. "You can come in now. I've dressed." She went back in and pulled out a book, starting to read it and lying on the bed. "Are you sure you wouldn't like to switch to the bed for even every other night?" She asked him.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Keitaro came in "I'm sure dont worry about me." he said with a smile as he put on a pair of head phones and turned on the CD as the song came on but it was real loud he thought she could most likely hear it

Papa Roach-To Be Loved
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2