Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.
Lawliet Prep Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Searching for some HOT guys!!!
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 pm by frozendreamz

» Jue "Yui" Yu
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 pm by Jue Yu

» Catherine Gomez
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm by frozendreamz

» Arriving For The First Day on The Job
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm by Gracie_Politte

» Aidan Kenta ( WIP )
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm by Aidan Kenta

» Alyson Paola Garcia
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 am by L

» Alex Ruler Shinobi Teacher
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm by L

» Keitaro Nakamura [dark arts teacher]
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm by L

» L Lawliet HM
The need for answers [open, L requested here] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Matt

Forum
Head Admin:

Moderators:
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is sofber

Our users have posted a total of 569 messages in 60 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

The need for answers [open, L requested here]

2 posters

Go down

The need for answers [open, L requested here] Empty The need for answers [open, L requested here]

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Selene stood at the entrance to the academy. She looked out at the ground outside it. She needed to know, if even for her own sake, what had happened after she'd been jumped by that man. What had happened to him? What had happened to her? How had she made it back? She activated her Sharingan, and scanned every centimeter of the grounds, finding a few things that made sense to her. She saw her sweat, easy enough to see since it had her distinct chakra essence on it. She'd fallen here, but it seems that she got up. She moved towards her sweat, and bent down, sniffing it, and then analyzed around it. There was blood beside it, where her hand would have fallen. Her blood? She had, after all, been bleeding after she had been stabbed. She checked it with the Sharingan, but had no idea whose it was. Blood type AB+, she was O-. What was the blood type of that man who had attacked her? She dipped her finger into the blood, and then lifted it, smelling it. It definitely smelled something like her attacker, but they had been in an alley surrounded by garbage, after all. Things from an alley always smelled the same. But the AB+ couldn't be hers, so it must have been someone's. That alone was enough to incriminate her.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet
Character Name: : Uchiha Selene
Class: Freshmen
Activities: Chior, Football, Orchestra

Back to top Go down

The need for answers [open, L requested here] Empty Re: The need for answers [open, L requested here]

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:18 pm

L had been investigating an assault and possible rape on one of his students... At this moment, he was searching for said victim. Selene. L walked to the scene of the crim, figuring that he might see her on the way there, but instead he found her at the scene. "Why did you come back here?"
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Character Name: : L Lawliet
Class: Headmaster
Activities:

https://lawlietprepacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The need for answers [open, L requested here] Empty Re: The need for answers [open, L requested here]

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

"I need to know... I must find out... what happened the night I came back to the school bloody and drugged..." She said. Sighing, she stood, and looked around. "My sweat there... plus blood here, possibly where my hand hit the ground when I fell, which is AB+... I'm O-... puts me at least around the same time this blood fell. Do you know what the blood type of the victim they found was?" She asked, looking up at him. She knew murder was a crime, but she'd also been stabbed. That said to her, that her fight had been self defence. But unless she could remember anything, for all she knew, she'd disarmed him, and then decided to kill him out of malice. She needed to know if she had merely defended herself, or if she was losing herself, and had killed him out of spite.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:37 pm

"Victim? You are the victim...and the criminal that did this to you has not been caught yet." L looked at Selene. "What made you think that he was caught? Yes, you gravely injured him I have no doubt, but still he was not caught. However, the fact that he is gravely wounded makes it that much easier to catch him. Now, tell me what you do remember." L then began eating some sweets.
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 pm

"But... you said someone had been killed...? She was confused. She had known one part of the story he'd said hadn't been right, she hadn't used a fake ID, because she hadn't wanted any alcohol. But did that mean she wasn't the person he had been talking about? " All I remember is that I had felt odd, as if things were slowing down, and that it was getting more and more difficult to see straight. I left the club, probably looked drunk off my ass... and took a detour down an alley. Some men seemed to have been waiting there, and they ambushed me. I know I was stabbed, and after that... things go fuzzy... I know I punched him at least once... he had managed to pull the knife he stabbed me with, which just made the wound longer. After that... I don't remember anything except entering the dorm area and falling at my door, scratching to get someone's attention and thinking I'd die there..." She said, struggling to remember as much detail as possible.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:55 pm

"No, what you are recollecting is another crime I reported. For that crime I suspect Keitaro." L then listened to her story. "Well, I see one flaw in your theory...first you say that it was a group, then you switch to a singular person. Get your story straight. What happened to the rest of them?"
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 pm

"I... I don't know... Everything seems to blur around the fighting aspect... I can only remember one person... but I know there were more... maybe I fought them all? I remember 1 person only when fighting, and the others were there before I was stabbed... could it have been a trick of the mind...?" She asked. "How do you prove something with this...? I NEED to know what happened... I can't live without knowing what happened that night... it haunts me... my blood... someone elses blood... and what happened to me on my way back....?"

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:06 pm

"All right, do you think that you were raped?" L ate some more sweets and gobbled down a handful of sugar cubes. "One of my theories is that the attack stalked you for a couple of days before he decided to strike. My bartender described the person that did a crime had messy black hair, glasses and young, about 5'5. Was this that the person?"
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 pm

"I don't think I was raped.... but that sounds like him... did he have any friends with him...?" She said, now worried. Had she been raped? That didn't ring any bells, but she couldn't remember anything after a certain point, so it might have been true.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:30 pm

L had a big smile on his face. "The person I just described...was your friend Keitaro..." L ate a few more sugar cubes.
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:21 pm

"It... what?" She asked, wide-eyed. "I... it wasn't him. I know it wasn't..." She said, quickly.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 pm

"Hmmm....so quick to jump to conclusions...." L looks at her. "Have you ever thought about the fact that he, himself may be a suspect? I mean he was awake at the time...And, to me, the fact that he tried to help you and comfort you could just be a ploy to make him seem innocent...."
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:18 pm

"Because of all the times I'd been naked, or shirtless, standing in my bra, underwear, in see through nightgowns, he's never looked once. He is an honest to goodness good guy. There's no way he could possibly be the one who attacked me." She said. She knew bringing up all the things that made her sound like a whore was probably not best, but if she was kicked out for it, she had to defend the person who had saved her... who had treated her like a person, instead of a thing with boobs that was fuckable.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 pm

"Hmmm...I will take note of your previous statement for future references....Now my bartender actually did see a person that followed you out that night...." L turned away. "He was middle aged, Silver hair....6'4....very muscular, and was armed....He even knows his name." L turned back around and motioned for Selene to come to him.
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

"I... so why did you describe Keitaro?" She asked, following him to wherever he was taking her to. She felt the need to still be careful. Even for someone like her Headmaster. She was still shaken up about the fact that she didn't know if she'd been raped, and it worried her.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm

"Just cause I like messing with him..." L opened up his arms. "Come here."
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:58 pm

She stopped. Now he was scaring her. She stayed where she was. Even if he was her Headmaster, she didn't just move into some mans open arms randomly.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 pm

"Very well...I guess you dont want justice...goodbye." L turns to leave
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 pm

She sighed. She was torn between her cautiousness, and her need for answers. She moved towards him, worried she was going to be right and that she shouldn't have trusted him. But she needed answers.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Lspun her around and faced he away from him. He pulled out his Deathnote and held it in front of her. "I want you to do it. His name is Rei Hiwatoma. Write his name down and he will die. You may also write how he dies, as long as it is reasonable and within boundaries." L backed away from her. "The bartender said he was a regular. Always came in, but aparently seeing that student kill that one guy made him snap." L turned to look at her. "You have a lot of power in your hands right now. Use it to get your answers and return it to me at my office. And please don't try to steal it because I always keep a page on me in case someone does." [exits]
L
L
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 pm

She was scared. Taking a life... she wasn't sure if she could do it. She shook as she held the book. He wasn't serious, was he? A notebook that could kill, and he had just given it to her? Just like that? Maybe she didn't have HIS name to write down, but for all he knew, she could kill many people. And since he'd just told her that there was a piece he kept with him, that meant it didn't need to be attached to work. For all he knew, she could just rip off pieces, or take a sheet, and use it to mass kill anyone she wanted. She was scared of the notebook. She started walking, her hand hesitant over the book.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down